Wiccan Ceremony - Magic - and where it all started.

Discussions into the history as well as the ceremonies involved in the practice of wiccan magic!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rich Jerk! LOL

LMAO!! You owe it to yourself to at least see this guys site. He is a genius. His views are refreshing. His ebook is the most credible that I have seen. (I've seen many)



Heres his opening paragraph...

Don't Waste My Time.....
Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don’t care, because I am FILTHY RICH. I am much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short. I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing. Heard that before? Well you can see proof of my earnings here. Have you seen proof like that anywhere else? Didn't think so. Do you make that much money? Didn't think so.

The Rich Jerk -- and his guide to internet wealth

65 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home