Wiccan Ceremony - Magic - and where it all started.

Discussions into the history as well as the ceremonies involved in the practice of wiccan magic!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Spiritual Healing With Gemstones

Gemstone therapy and our high-quality gems have been embraced by practitioners of complementary and alternative medicine, as well as by medical doctors, acupuncturists, and other holistic health practitioners. Professional and Olympic athletes and trainers report dramatic improvements in athletic performance using Gemisphere’s therapeutic gemstones. Top actors, musicians, and other celebrities all over the world are enjoying the extraordinary benefits of Gemisphere’s pure and natural therapeutic-quality gems.gemstone therapy

Recognized as the world's finest therapeutic gems, Gemisphere’s therapeutic gemstones promote healing and awakening on every level - body, mind, emotions and spirit. The experiences of people in over 44 countries demonstrate that Gemisphere’s therapeutic-quality gemstones and gem therapy deliver consistent and powerful benefits.

Whether you are seeking greater energy and vitality, physical healing, emotional health, mental improvement, or spiritual upliftment.

What Do Others Think About The Healing Power of Gemisphere Gems?



Laura S., L.Ac., N.D. (Licensed Acupuncturist, Naturopathic Doctor)
I have used Opalight to clear relationships. It has helped me break the patterns of my past way of relating and helped me bring my relationships into the now. I wear Mother of Pearl when I am having difficulty feeling loving. It has brought out more sweetness in me and helped me be more loving with my clients and patients."

Twyla Barr
I am experimenting with Dark Green Aventurine and Quartz and the Summer necklace to aid in the healing of exotic baby birds that are expected to die. Because the gemstones’ effects are so strong, I use them for short periods during the day, and I closely monitor the birds. The results are excellent. The baby birds are surviving when they were not expected to do so.

For 'difficult' and abused birds, I use Roselle hung outside the cage, and I have noticed these birds become much more approachable.

Karl B., TX
I am an adult male who has been dealing with ADD for many years. I’m pleased to report that my 12-mm Poppy Jasper is calming me down, and my blood pressure is down a little as well. I’m also currently on medication for ADD and high blood pressure.

Learn more about our tools for holistic healing and awakening.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Devon said…

    Bloggerific! Ha ha. Anyhow, liked Spiritual Healing With Gemstones and thought a stranger could say hi here. Found u and ur site when searching for break up love spells fyi. Cool stuff here, thanx engress.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger CassieLove said…

    engress - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for authentic love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Cassietita said…

    engress, found your site when searching for authentic love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on authentic love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Cassietita said…

    Hola engress!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for authentic love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the Spiritual Healing With Gemstones post, ha ha.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger CassieLove said…

    Hola engress!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for santeria love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the Spiritual Healing With Gemstones post, ha ha.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Cassietita said…

    engress - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for santeria love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Devon said…

    engress, found your site when searching for authentic love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on authentic love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Devon said…

    Hola engress!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for love spells to return a lover but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the Spiritual Healing With Gemstones post, ha ha.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Devon said…

    engress, found your site when searching for good love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on good love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger CassieLove said…

    Hi engress,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These real voodoo love spells got my love back!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Cassietita said…

    Hey "engress", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these love spells and chants and got my boyfriend back!"

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger CassieLove said…

    Hey "engress", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these love spells that really work and got my boyfriend back!"

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger CassieLove said…

    Hi engress,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These bring back love spells got my love back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home