Wiccan Ceremony - Magic - and where it all started.

Discussions into the history as well as the ceremonies involved in the practice of wiccan magic!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Searching Inside Wicca Books

Looking for books to buy on the internet can be daunting if not downright scary. It seems like you never know what you are getting. When I go to the bookstore I like to thumb through the book a little. You know so I can see if it offers what I am looking for. Or if it will be a good read or not.

Previewing a book online is a great way to shop on the web. It helps you find what you are looking for without the fear of finding the wrong thing.

Amazon.com is not big for no reason. I was just there the other day and noticed that when you look at one of their books they give you an option to search inside the book. What a great idea. Now, I feel a little more comfortable buying online.

Besides that they have thousands of books on wicca magic and rituals. Pretty much anything you can imagine. New or Used. hint: The used books are a steal.

Search Amazons wicca books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home